Our Strange Magic Eyeliner is just that - Magic!
Apply to your lids as you would a standard eyeliner and then apply your standard non magnetic lashes over the top and they will adhere to the eyeliner.
- Press button on top of eyeliner pen & shake well.
- Pressing the button releases the ink (it can only be pressed once) - the tip will be white initially until the ink starts to run through - this can take a few minutes.
- Draw on your eyeliner (do not wait to dry before applying your lashes
- Apply your lashes.
- Admire the strange magic at force!
- Make sure you place the lid back on the pen when you have stopped using it to ensure it doesn't dry out.
- If storing standing up (in a brush pot or similar) please stand lid down to stop the tip drying out.
Clear & Coloured glue liners are also available in a separate listing, here.
Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Iron Oxide (CI77499), Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
Not to be used on waterline.
Keep out of reach of children.